- No spectators are allowed. These shows are
closed to the general public.
- ELECTRICITY NOT AVAILABLE. NO PUBLIC GROOMING TENTS.
EXHIBITORS SHOULD COME PREPARED TO WORK OUT OF THEIR VEHICLE & SHOULD BRING PERSONAL POPUP TENTS,GENERATORS,
CHAIRS & WATER AS APPROPRIATE FOR THEIR NEEDS.
- An executed Covid-19 Waiver will be required for
admission to the show grounds. A wrist band will be issued upon submission of the completed waiver
form and the passing of a temperature check. Only one waiver form will be required for the weekend.
Each subsequent day of participation will require another temperature check by the individual wearing
the prior daysí wrist band in-tact. Each day a new colored wristband will be issued after the successful
completion of the temperature check.
- We will be following the Show and Go Philosophy. Do not arrive at your
designated location more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time and please exit the area upon completion
of your participation.
- Masks shall be worn at all times while on the show grounds. Social
distancing will be observed.
- All attendees are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and will be
required to wear a face covering that extends over the nose, mouth and chin. Face shields are not adequate
coverage. Please bring face masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, cleaning wipes, etc. for personal use. Sanitize
- Every ring will have an area for crating during the period of participation. No grooming
shall be permitted in this area. No crates are permitted overnight.
- Each ring shall have a separate entrance
and exit. Each ring shall also have tables for self-serve ring numbers and ribbons.
- Exposure to Covid-19.
Please stay home if you have recently been in the presence of a person who has been diagnosed/tested positive for Covid-19,
or who has symptoms of the virus (coughing, sneezing, abnormal temperature). If you feel unwell, are coughing, sneezing,
running a temperature, please stay home.
- ANYONE ATTENDING THESE EVENTS MUST EXECUTE THE COVID-19 WAIVER NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Event attendees voluntarily assume all risk related to the potential exposure to any communicable disease.